Re: [IRCA] KXMG 1150 S-9+50db

Back when in the old KKEY days, they would sign off at LSS. Then later
with 47 watts, they were still cutting power at LSS. Their pattern is
different now too. I hear them easily now all day here. It used to take
the beverage to hear them decently. Now a piece of cake, so at least
they have more signal to the NW days. I remember back in the 60s when
they ran 1 KW ND days. They were "International music". Good all day.
Then they got the boost to 5 KW directional, and their signal dropped
off the dial here on the North Coast, sending it all South. Until the
past few months, 1150 hasn't been a player here on the North coast. A
messed up pattern or a legal change?

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.