Re: [IRCA] 1560 Radio Disney

Thanks for all the various comments on 1560 Radio Disney, WQEW--I enjoyed
reading them all. The signal faded here (of course) before any chance of TOH
and hearing a possible station ID, but based on what I did hear, along with
the comments, I'm reasonably confident I did hear the New York station. I
don't normally spend any time on any Radio Disney station, but when this
appeared to be from New York I stuck with it as long as the signal lasted.
Thanks again.
Steve
NE Oregon