Re: [IRCA] The Future of Radio...according to Rush.

Re: [IRCA] The Future of Radio...according to Rush.

Mr. Limbaugh barely escaped residency in one of our fine paid prisons on
trumped up pillpop charges. His heinous crime? Speaking frankly about Palm Beach
County's patron saint, the 90s Wooden Indian. You know, he who stood ten steps
behind bubba bullshale and clapped on cue, our techno-czar, 'mr. slow hf data
rate'.

Now R. Hudson Limbaugh dares speak with clarity about clear channel's great
white hope, Saint iBLOC the Jammer? Worse yet, his keepers number among HD's
biggest pushers?

Will he survive his latest outburst of candor?

pvz
manasota key fl