[IRCA] IRCA Bookstore

Folks,

A few weeks back the hard drive that I keep all my IRCA records on died. I
was right in the middle of editing V44 N01... but managed to have a copy
on my laptop which allowed me to finish the issue and carry on with DXM.

Anyway... things were not so fortunate with the Bookstore and the recently
delivered Mexcian Log and Slogans list... which I had just finished "fine
tuning" for publication. Of course, I still was able to download the
database again... and have finally finished up the "re-fine tuning"... and
published both today (9/16). All orders that have been received by the
Bookstore have been processed and will be in the mail tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay... things are back to "normal" now (somewhat)...
however some of the older publications are no longer available in "soft"
format... and some back issues of DXM are still gone.

Sounds like DX is going well this season... super!!! Now to find the time
to listen!!!

I'll be at the convention next weekend with a few copies of the Mexican
Log, Slogans list and Technical Guide available for purchase.

Phil Bytheway
IRCA Bookstore