Re: [IRCA] A very good morning for TPs

Hi Guy,

I'm located in San Francisco's NW corner, about 15 blocks from The Pacific.  So, if the HNL was missing I should hear a lot of TPs when conditions are good to excellent.  The years 1976-1977
proved that (altho I was 9 blocks further inland at the time).  Houses in this district are smack up against the neighboring house (on both sides).  The house north of me is actually a small
apartment complex, it's entryway sports three large flourescent light fixtures that are on 24/7.  So when I beam NW I catch the full effect.  My best bet is SW/NE but not everything I want to
hear is in that direction :-)....+ there are seemingly a zillion other sources of noise to bug me, a dozen or more locals for onething + electric streetcar tracks a half/block away.  On the
plus side I have a Drake R8A & a Kiwa aircore loop so I can negate a few of the bad effects, but it is wearing on me of late & my interest is flagging.  Thanks for checking in & keep snagging
those goodies.

Don K.