[IRCA] TP/DU audio on the East Coast of NA

[IRCA] TP/DU audio on the East Coast of NA

Finally, some tantilizig bits of audio on 738.  I don't know for sure
who I have, but for the last hour or so, I have been camped on 738
and got some definite audio on 738. My recording was going, but there
is not enough to go on. I am not going to claim a logging yet, but it
is possible to hear DUs or TPs on the East Coast.  I am leaning
towards Tahiti.  0930-01030 9/15

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland