Re: [IRCA] New Western Catch

Hi Don, I just found a listen link for x e p n k, and if anybody wants
the .pls file, just write me off list, and I'll send it to you, if you
don't have the stream already.
On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:10:14 -0700, The Kaskey Family wrote:

I remember XEPNK-880...In the eighties they would pop up quite strong
right after local sunset for an hour or so.  Haven't heard in years
(wonder why?)...Zona 820 had nice music until they
switched to talk.

don

Marty