Re: [IRCA] New Western Catch

the big surprise: a clear multi-station ID for the Radio Colorado
network. KRCN! They hadn't been on my radar screen at all. They popped
up again at 0600. Only CO #5 here. Seems likely they were on day power
at, um, 0300 local time... hmm.
/////
KRCN is a frequent violator Barry. I've found them on day power at night
many times in the past year. I believe they have applied to increase day
power from 30 to 50 kw. Look out when that happens! I also noted from
personal observation that the top beacon on their night tower has been
out for over 6 months. That tower is located 1 block from an FAA
regional Air Route Traffic Control Center which also has a heliport on
the property.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/