Re: [IRCA] Euro Carriers in the midwest..and the west

Re: [IRCA] Euro Carriers in the midwest..and the west

Your 1485 is most likely coming from SER Spanish synchros. Not audible so
far tonite, but not all that rare.

I have a dial full of TA's here with quite a few audible. Most notably 1206
France, 1134 Croatia (traces of unneeded Spain under during audio pauses)
and 1215 Spain slightly atop England. A few dozen channels with at least
audio traces tonite.

73 KAZ Barrington IL..Phased BOG System..~ 40 deg. 343 ft // 214 ft, both
unterminated.

PS to give you all an idea of how well this antenna setup works. When I
phased null KMOX off the back end (can't completely kill ground wave/sky
wave combo, but it gets quite weak and almost equal to WPRX's SS mx) 1134
Croatia is enhanced.  ie.. I have more sig from Croatia than on either wire
alone. Ditto for 1116 Spain. Ditto for Talk/Sport 1089 which on peak is
stronger than CKKW when a very slight tweak finishes off the null on KAAY.