Re: [IRCA] New "TIS" Station in Fairfax, VA

--- John Cereghin <pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The DCRTV.com website for September 8 (which tracks radio and TV news
> for the Baltimore-Washington area) is reporting a new TIS station on
> 1650 in Fairfax, VA, WQEL336, with community info, announcements,
> weather and emergency info.  It is owned by the city of Fairfax.  The
> coverage area is central Fairfax County, VA.

*** Given that Radio Disney in Tidewater VA is on 1650, and given the
signal they put in here, it probably has troubl;e covering much outside
of Fairfax. I expect to be down that way ( but possibly not close
enough to hear it ) within the next few weeks, and will at least give
it a try.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA  ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]