Re: [IRCA] 1580 CKDO Ontario

Walt and all,

I tried last night and after fighting with phasing Radio Disney Tempe
AZ, I got bits of Oldies "Friendship Train by Gladys Knight & the Pips",
and an ID of ".....station serving Oshawa....." It was CKDO alright, but
not enough to give me a definite ID, so I will try tonight again. I
think by the time I tried around 0700-0800 UTC, the solar numbers
elevated a bit. That may have had an effect too, as I was getting too
much AZ on the beverage.
    Thanks for passing this along.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.