Re: [IRCA] Ground Rods

Willis,

Thanks! I think I have an old ARRL book from 1955 somewhere. I'll bet
the ground system is in there. I see if I can find it.
   The water table is very high here. Last Winter my ground system sat
in 4 feet of water for the SW EWE. The water is quite briny too, salty
being so close to the ocean, less than 1 mile. The only dry months in
Summer, but that will change in the near future as it gets later in the
Fall.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.