Re: [IRCA] Ground Rods

I get 8' 1/2" regular copper covered ground rods from Home Depot for about
20.00 and use a sledge hammer. They probably go in easier than a pipe as the
tip is pointed and they are solid. I've put in two, one was extremely
difficult as the area was very rocky, the other went in fairly easily at
least in comparison to the first.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma