Re: [IRCA] Ground Rods and slight O.T.

Patrick-

What Russ is saying is true. In November of 1995 I bought a 1,000 ft roll of
12/2 with ground for 130.00 Now the same roll is about 300.00.

Watch the price of scrap metal, as it rises and falls. This is an indicator
of coming war.
Get ready for an invasion on Iran. (Perhaps)

Willis

> Patrick,
>
> You may already know this, but world copper prices have skyrocketed in the
past 12 months or so.  You see it in the price of wire, etc.  Lots of
reports of building site theft....to get the copper wire.

> I have seen the long ones at Lowe's but they would have to be cut.
>
> I guess what I am saying is that in addition to the rip-off RS price you
normally pay, the runaway copper prices have worked their way into your
ground rods.