[IRCA] TA's in Illinois tonite

I put down the wires for my TA Phased BOG System and it seems to work just
fine. ~ 340 ft // ~200 ft at ~ 40 degrees.

TA's with audio tonite are : 567 Ireland (barely), 585 Spain, 684 Spain
(barely), 882 UK, 891 Algeria (poorly mod but enough oomph to hear past
phased WLS), 1107 Spain barely above growl from someone slight off freq.
1116 Spain decent for a few min. 1134 Croatia..very nice on peaks and by far
the best, 855 Spain, 1377 France audible for a few min, 1215 UK and Spain
mixing and peaking barely above bad line noise in that part of band. 1206
France also just above noise.

This antenna setup is about the same as what I used in front of my old house
last year, but further from noisy powerlines so noise is somewhat reduced.
(Quite a bit is some parts of the band and almost not at all in other
parts). The noise level goes down later in the evenings it seems.

I'll measure wire lengths exactly tomorrow since the set up works very well
when phased. ie..KMOX nicely reduced, but Spain on 1116 slightly enhanced at
the same time as well as Croatia 1134. I'll put in ground rods when I'm 100%
sure where I want the wires and when it rains lots so I can easily pound
them in.

73 KAZ 55 km NW of Chicago