Re: [IRCA] Any TA's?

I had plenty of TA's earlier in the evening. Carriers on almost every
freuquency and audio breaking through on a lot of them.  I would call
it an average good opening.

No TPs to speak of.  I got a faint trace on 738 and that is about it.

On the other hand, I heard CHRB 1140 blowing away WRVA's groundwave
signal, CBW on top on 990, and what sounded like CBC programming on
540 (CBK).

Additionally, beacon stations WHO and WCCO were in at almost local
strength.  WOAI 1200 was also on top, which is unusual.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland