[IRCA] Listening on the patio

KENI/650/Anchorage noted at 0206 PDT giving weather for Anchorage...expected high on Saturday of 58.

  KBBI/890/Homer playing "Hey Joe" by Jimi Hendrix at 0209 PDT, then some talk.  In very weakly but discernable.

  As I'm sitting with my clock, voice recorder and coffee on the patio table, radio on my lap and headphone wires everywhere, I looked up to see I had company.....a skunk.  He was mosying around the patio, looking around, passed right by me twice.  I turned down the radio and sat very very still.  I did not want to experience the joy.  The faint smell of curry three days after eating Indian food is one thing, skunk is another.

  Mike
  Grundig S350 (highly directional)
  skunk (apparently dense)