Re: [IRCA] HD Radio on KLOK 1170

I will be making a call to KLOK tomorrow.  They are taking out 1140 through 1190 at a distance of 15-20 miles from their transmitter.  I can understand 1160 and 1180, but they must have issues with their iBLOC considering how damaging its is across a 50KHz spread.

  Mike

The Kaskey Family <kaskeyfamily@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Albert,

How many of the Bay Area AM stations are now using IBOC? Around 6-7 a.m. it sounds like most all of them are.

Don