From: pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 6:19 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 940-wnrg

I got WNRG last night too, about 2130 EDT, great sig with Southern Gospel music
and an ID of "Your home for solid gospel, WNRG Grundy."  I think it's still
there at 0620 this morning, EDT.

John Cereghin
Smyrrna DE

willis <k4ape@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
07 SEPTEMBER 06
0045 EDT

940  WNRG  GRUNDY  VA   5000    -----
This station is blasting in here, sounds like it's still on day power.
should be off the air.
they are playing good southern gospel music

Willis
Old Fort, TN

editors, publishing staff, or officers

editors, publishing staff, or officers