[IRCA] KKOL

Folks, KKOL is not yet running 50/47kw from four towers at the Port
of Tacoma. It was testing a couple of weeks ago but the new rig is
not yet into regular service. We spent the weekend near Redmond, OR
and I got KACI daytime. Driving back north on #205 near Portland
today, it was KACI. Driving right by the KKOL towers on #509, I could
still hear KLDY-1280, definitely not the case when they were testing
the new rig a week or so ago. The Post-Intelligencer says they will
switch it on this week sometime. Stay tuned.

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop
DX398; Palomar loop