Re: [IRCA] Who's the Old Standards Station on 1080 Khz?????????

Re: [IRCA] Who's the Old Standards Station on 1080 Khz?????????

Rob:
	I am camped on 1080 right now.  In WTIC's phased null, there is a
mumbo jumbo of signals here.  I have a Newstalk station (KRLD?), a
southern gospel station, a Latin (Cuba?), and a couple others in the
din, including one that might pass as an oldies station.  They are
playing "Donna" right now.

Bill Harms