[IRCA] CBA-1070

-----Original Message-----
From: pastor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw, man.  CBA is the only CBC outlet I can hear anymore, besides the
Windsor
outlet on 1550.  :(

*** I agree that CBA will be missed.  However, their departure will
open up the frequency here in the Northeast for some interesting DX
opportunities.  It would be nice to get KNX again which has not been
heard in my shack since 1979.  Plus, it will make TA's on 1071 much
easier.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts ***