Re: [IRCA] RFI versus QRM and TVI too!

Bob,

All you have to do is to drive down to the Central OR coast between
Florence & Reedsport to really hear BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ. The reason KDUN went
to 50 KW to get on top of the powerline noise. Unfortunately a lot of
those areas have small two-bit power companies, Co Ops, etc and they
don't repair things until they break. Pacific Power is a top notch
company. When we lose power because of our high winds, the crew is out
and power is restored generally very quickly. I have no complaints about
Pacific Power. I never complain about the rate increases either.

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.