Re: [IRCA] Off-frequency station on 1550

Re: [IRCA] Off-frequency station on 1550

Nick,

Nope. This is something nearby, and all I'm trying to do is get someone to
DF it. I get answers about Mexicans, and
a request for who would sign-off at 2000 EDT gets no response. So no-one is
really paying attention to my e-mail
(and by inference, you, so I apologize, hi).

I'll check the MW Offset list. Sounds interesting.

I'm glad to be in comms with you again, Nick. My recent comms with Chuck
Hutton has renewed my feelings toward
all you Cascadians and the State/Province of Cascadia, including the
Counties of  Warshington, Orygun and BeeCee.
Keep them Californians (folks like me) OUT! hi.

THAT sparks my thoughts about California. Some people move in in droves.
Some people move out in droves.
Traffic control is dreadful. It's like a blender. Pour stuff in, pour it
back out. Or a trash compacting facility.

We have some Mexicans here in humble Grifton. It appears that most are here
to stay and are of the classical
mold of immigrant.

Most immigrants here very are proudly American, like The Boss. Just like
Yankees, wave the flag and look uncultured
and crazy. And then you Canadians can say, "It's those slobs South of the
Border again. What are we to do? We can't
move any further north. We can't move into the ocean. And there are too many
of them to invade and shut them up."

I guess you should rename your National Anthem to "Poor Canada."

Hi, hi, hi, hi.

Actually, quietly, Canadians have a large influence on us down here. You
really don't know it.

Charlie

Charles A Taylor, WD9INP/4
   Greenville, North Carolina