Re: [IRCA] All these sports lists

> If the E-Group membership feels these are not DX relevant (I would
> disagree), I will be happy to instruct our two hard working sports fellows
> to send their lists directly to me for inclusion in "DX Monitor"... and
> y'all can wait until it gets in print (it there's room).

If they do shift to off-list, and y'all want these on am-dx.com, please send
me a copy..  I hope to do some work in the morning on Bob's submissions.
There will be a college and a pro sports page in addition to the high school
page already done.

Personally, I'm comfortable with 'em here.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI