From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of MidCapeMarc@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 10:46 PM
To: am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amdx@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; n1cp@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Tentative CKWX-1130 hrd in MA

I believe I just picked up CKWX-1130 Vancouver.  At 0124 EDT Ad by female
for
" ...fireworks September 19 at the Westin Seashore and Marina (?)" followed
by man with "News1130.com, your news radio."  This briefly surfaced over
YVRL,
R.Ideal.  In the morning I will send the audio clip to a couple of WA/BC
DXers.  If confirmed, would be BC #1 in 44 years of DX and a major thrill!!

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts

http://hometown.aol.com/midcapemarc/myhomepage/profile.html