[IRCA] Poor CX in SE PA

Well, I decided this afternoon that tonight was gonna be the night that
I started seriously looking for some MW DX for the first time since
early April.  It was spoiled by some heavy thunderstorm activity
regionally that has been going on since around 0500 UTC.

So, nothing earth shattering to report this morning.

One thing I did notice.  Conditions may have been a bit auroral.  Lots
of strong SS language broadcasts (presumably from Cuba) on the lower
half of the band.  One of particular note:  extremely strong Spanish
language on 890, completely covering over WLS.  Not even a slight sign
of the Chicago station in the background.  That's a bit unusual.

I've decided to give it a shot again tomorrow night.  With WBBR off the
air after midnight, there might be some interesting stuff on and around
1130 - perhaps even some weak TA's  nearby.  (Hey, I can dream).

73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro
Lansdale, PA, USA