[IRCA] Tulsa IBOC and Drivetime DX

This past week I've been scanning the AM band during my morning drive
time (roughty 0730-0745 CDT) and noted KAKC-1300 has not been running
IBOC as heard earlier this summer. Both 1380 KMUS R. Disney and 1430
KTBZ The Buzz are still IBOCing away. KFAB-1110 IBOC noise covers 1100
and 1120 during the time and WOAI-1200 IBOC usually clobbers KGYN-1210.

Did hear KOOQ-1410 North Platte, NE with "Pretty Woman" vocal and "K
double oh Q" ID this morning at 0730CDT before fading into the mess.

Bruce Winkelman AA5CO
Tulsa, OK