Re: [IRCA] KMPH 840 Modesto CA

I don't know about their pattern, but judging by signal strength, they are more likely running somewhere in the neighborhood of 250w rather than 5kw.  At about 55 miles distance, they are not at all strong.

Mike Hawkins

Tim Hall <timhall1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the info -

I have to wonder if they're running the SE pattern at night. I'm
still chasing an ID but I assume they are the ones interfering with
KXNT every night here now. KXNT is not a particularly entertaining
station to listen to, but the channel is even worse now that there are
two stations yammering constantly all night...

73, Tim Hall, Chula Vista, CA (San Diego)