[IRCA] Historic station photos wanted

Hi all:

I know this is a longshot, but I am desperately looking for fair to
good quality photos of the following (all stations are Spokane)

KJRB towers East 1601 57th ave
KGA towers and studio 57th ave
KHQ tower South Regal

My Nice to have list includes:

KPEG studio on West 1527 Second
KPEG studio on Broadway?
KXLY studio on Riverside
KXLY told deco transmitter building on South Regal
KDNC tower and studio

I have others from Spokane that I would like to have. If you think
you might be able to help, please let me know.  I will give full
credit to all contributors. I will pay for any costs incurred.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
http://spokane.philcobill.com