Re: [IRCA] KDSN-1530 Denison, IA 2006 DS Football Broadcast Schedule

Re: [IRCA] KDSN-1530 Denison, IA 2006 DS Football Broadcast Schedule

This one caught my interest.  Denison is about 40 miles from where I
lived until I was 17.  Denison is/was a middle-sized county seat (pop.
maybe 4-5 thou) but Schleswig was just a stop along US 59...think 'Bad
Day at Black Rock'.  Many things have happened since I left that
country, including the merging of many school districts.  Not familiar
with Lewis Central or MOC but Spirit Lake, Spencer & LeMars are a good
100 miles away from Denison, if not more.  Makes for a long bus ride.
Heelan is the Catholic HS in Sioux City & Sergeant Bluff is where Sgt.
Floyd died (and was buried) of a busted appendix when Lewis & Clark were
going up stream to Bismarck & beyond.  End of History Lesson.......

don k.