[IRCA] Antenna type

Yesterday, I went looking for the antenna of radio station WQCQ947
1620 Khz University of Maryland - Baltimore County.  There was
nothing really obvious at the location described on the FCC site,
except an antenna on top of a building as shown in the following URL.
http://philcobill.com/towers/101_0064.JPG The FCC site says the
antenna is located on a tank, but I did not find one that fit that
descrption. I also looked on the website of the company which
installed WQCQ947 www.issinfosite.com and could not find an antenna
that matches.  I would like to try to figure this out before I ask
someone at the school.  Any ideas anyone?

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland

http://svartifoss2.fcc.gov/cgi-
bin/ws.exe/genmen/uls/uls_site_res.hts?db_id=19&link=WQCQ947&applicati
on_id=