Re: [IRCA] KKOL 1300

Rene'

Do you know Richard Harris, Engineer of Salem there in Seattle? He is
really a great guy and I have received a lot of QSLs from him. I think
he is retired now as he is in the 70s.
   I have a QSL from Salem QSLing my reception of KKOL on the boat. They
are very poor here during the day and lost in the jumble at night from
the boat. Yes, they sure made history. There was quite an article on
them. I think it is still somewhere on the internet.
   I remember well the "old" KOL from the 60s "Colorful KOL" Really a
great Top 40 rock station along with KJR. Ah, the good ol'days.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin

Come to Seaside Oregon for the 2006 IRCA Convention! It will be held at
the Comfort Inn on September 22-24,2006.