From: "Michael Hawkins" <downsized99@xxxxxxxxx>
<irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 11:16 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IrCa contest

> Doug,
>
>   Since May, I've logged 53 new FM's... most of them at least 600 miles
away.  Now its meteor scatter time for the next 10 days, then it will likely
be time for AM again.  I'm probably not gonna have a chance on the contest
this year unless the midwest starts to have receiving conditions like the
west does.  We'll see...

>   Mike
>
> "Doug Pifer-desert4wd.com" <oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>           Mike,
>   At least you've been at the dials.  I've taken all summer off and it's
about time I had a "real" reason to stay up late again. The contest is easy
this year but the GY'ers are the trick. Hey, is 820 a GY channel now? <sick
humor I know... sorry, hi.>