[IRCA] Missionary from Kiribati

Donnie,

We had LDS the missionary pair coming out to our house until we started back
going to church. Pair of gal missionaries. One was from Austria, no great
deal. Other one was from Kiribati. She was surprised and pleased that I knew
of Kiribati and the pronunciation of the place.

Glad to see you back on ABDX. Kevin isn't. Said he was going to come up and
work on your car. Something about cleaning your clutch.

73 de Cha Ri