Re: [IRCA] TA season Hank Wilkinson

While the thread is of old DX pictures, here is s scan of a postcard I have
of the 1939 NRC convention.  This scan is about 78k so it should load
quickly.

http://www.chowdanet.com/nrcconv1.jpg

If you want the ability to enlarge it to get a more detailed look, I have
the full scan at the URL below.  Beware!  This file is 22mb in size, and can
take many minutes to download, even with a DSL or cable modem.  Click at
your own (time) risk.

http://www.chowdanet.com/nrcconv.jpg

I would be curious to see if any of these folks can be identified.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI