[IRCA] Radio Reccomendation Needed

I want to get a radio thats good for  DXing.  I know having a digital radio
is more expensive and I can't/don't  want to spend alot of money.

Besides a GE SuperRadio, what else is there  that's really good? A radio that
has built in speakers but an connections for  extrenal AM and FM Antennas
would be great.

I know those Home Stereo  Component Type Tuners are good, I used to have one
and it's what nabbed KNBR 680  San Francisco, CA from Marks, MS! Are any of
those any good?

To keep the  list mail from clogging up with personal discussion, I owuld
greatly appreciate  your replies offlist!

Paul B. Walker,  Jr.
www.theradiogod.com/blog.html