[IRCA] No daytimers in SE FL.

A few weeks ago I added info on power along with other details, to a
daytime MW bandscan I had made previously.  At the time it escaped my
notice there were no domestic, daytime-only stations in that list.  Only
today when checking a printed copy did I realize this.

I would have thought at least a couple stations in this area would be off
nights, but there are none.  Maybe this isn't that uncommon, but it seems
unusual.

If anyone is interested, the list in HTML format with links to web sites,
antenna patterns and streaming audio, along with relevant details of each
station heard at my location in SE Florida during the day, can be accessed
here:
         http://ScooterHound.com/WWWR/radio/BandScan2.html

Curt
-------