Sent: Monday, January 05, 2009 2:51 PM
Subject: RE: Morning

Thanks Harry. Actually I am always suprised at how well Magic 1161 is picked up across Europe. Where we are, in Hull, it is very flat so we have quite a large transmission area, but to be picked up in most of Europe is great. I was saying to my colleague this morning that you are the first person in Finland to write to me. I have had letters from Sweden, Norway and Denmark so you complete my Scandinavian set.

---
----- Original Message ----- From: Darren Lethem <mailto:darren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---
Thank you for your letter and CD, I can confirm that you indeed were listening to Magic 1161. You were listening to my lovely colleague Vicki Archer on Magic Love.

Thanks for your kind words, and best of luck.

Happy New Year

Darren

Darren Lethem

Magic 1161 Breakfast Presenter

tel. 01482 325141

fax. 01482 593067

The Boathouse, Commercial Road, Hull, East Yorkshire HU1 2SG

web. www.magic1161.co.uk <http://www.magic1161.co.uk/> | www.vikingfm.co.uk <http://www.magic1161.com/> | www.vikingfm.co.uk/cashforkids