Re: [IRCA] India 1566 reaffirmed by Adam Brower [more]

At 11:52 26/07/2006, you wrote:
>Unfortunately he is claiming reception of a station 8000 miles away at 3:30
>PM local time on the shortest day of the year, and across a path that is
>almost in total daylight. This is very contrary to what has been observed in
>over 85 years of BCB DXing by countless people !!

Quoting Glenn Hauser 25 July:

"My email to you did contain one grievous typo, though. The date
was 7/21, not 6/21."

It's a small point, but since this correction appeared, a couple of
references to "shortest day of the year" have appeared on this
list.   If someone is seriously investigating this reception in the
future, they will want to have the right date.

Nick