Re: [IRCA] 06-121 at the FCC

kevin - Gilbert, AZ wrote:
> This is the give it all to the Clear Channel folks thing on the docket.
> If you like CCU or hate them, go comment on it. This is important. I
> begged you all to comment on the IBOC thing and very few of you did. You
> are getting what you deserve now for not commenting.
>
> This is your chance to stop something bad from happening or you can say
> give more stations to Clear Channel and the corporations.  Do what you
> want because I am not going to beg you all this time.

Kevin, your myopia is showing.

In case you haven't noticed, CC has been a net SELLER of stations over
the last year.

Yes, this is a very important proceeding. Yes, it's important to
comment. But the scope of the proceeding is much bigger than just Clear
Channel, and painting it as the "give it all to Clear Channel folks
thing" is missing a much bigger picture.