Re: [IRCA] [am] Mark's logs from "Clams" DXpedition

Re: [IRCA] [am] Mark's logs from "Clams" DXpedition

Mark:

Congratulations on the reception/pick-up of the Canary Island signals....!
I've become fascinated with that area lately and have also been chatting with a
 weekend DJ from the big Commercial Fm station there based in  Tenerife.

Do you ever aircheck any of this?

I'd be interested to see some pics of AM or FM Towers in the Canaries if
anyone knows where to find  them

Paul