[IRCA] Call Sign Trivia

Scott and Mike were both 100% correct and will have to share the
non-existent prize. You guys are too good!

On 08/22/03 Program Director Tom Connelly treated me to a friendly tour
of the Clear Channel cluster in El Paso TX. There are some photos of my
visit on my N0NNK web site (see link below).

/////////

Mike said: You were at 4045 North Mesa Street, El Paso, TX 79902 The
stations are KHEY, KHEY-FM, XHEPR, KTSM, KTSM-FM, and KPPR.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/
http://community.webtv.net/AM-DXer/