Re: [IRCA] WPE monitor "callsigns"

Some time ago this topic came up, somewhere.  I can't find the original message exchange -- possibly in an old email client or lost on a failed hard drive -- but the contact and address I did record:
        WDX Monitor Services, PO Box 9, Collingswood, NJ - 08108

Googling that I came up with:
http://www.angelfire.com/mb/amandx/callsign.html
http://www.members.shaw.ca/SWARL/sld006.htm

Also, of historical interest:
http://www181.pair.com/otsw/WPE.html

There are several more links, just Google the above address.

This may all be out of date, but it's a start.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida