Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] 1100 Wobbler back in Xtreme form.

Re: [IRCA] [DXFlorida] 1100 Wobbler back in Xtreme form.

Sir Z.,

Seems all that is happening, is on the "ones" -- 1100 and 1110 -- as
regards latest Cuban peculiarities.

I continue to wait for a "good" day in our sub-tropical summer noise, to
catch audio from supposed Radio Angulo, Holguin, HO, on 1110, that I
suspect has been lurking.

The Wobbler on 1100, on the other hand, leaps out and begs to be heard.

Such fun,
Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan