Re: [IRCA] Milestone verification received today

Re: [IRCA] Milestone verification received today

It looks like the same verie signer that Patrick Martin reported months ago.
It's the Operations Manager and the name looks like Tim Nesmuth. The
handwriting is difficult to read.

This was for a follow up report in December. The note on the card reads
"Martin - sorry for the delay. Your report actually just got to my desk. I
am happy to verify your report." I used a Utah postcard with a typed verie
statement on it.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA