[IRCA] 2600

greetings

I enjoy reading 2600  ("The Hacker Quarterly") but never really thought it a major source of radio info.  However, the current (Spring 2006) issue features these items:

p. 46 article on DRM and IBOC (no mention of MW IBOC though);
p. 49 article called Exegis  by Joseph Bataglia (why does that sound familiar?) about  the past (brief) and future or radio;
p. 25 Hacker Perspective by the Cheshire Catalyst (I love the name) about his role as a hacker and a ham;
p. 42, a letter ( I love the letters most of all in 2600) about how to "hack" a radio like a walkman to receive SW and  WBCQ in particular

good stuff, sez I

anyone else read these? any comment?

ef
Vancouver