Re: [IRCA] KTRB Farewell to Modesto

This is interesting! The 860 license is, of course, moving to San
Francisco. But when they sign it off from Modesto, that starts the
one-year clock running to get it back on the air - or to lose it
forever. And I don't think construction on the new 860 San Francisco has
started at all.

Rich, any way to get a recording of the last half-hour of KTRB? I'd love
to hear the end of this historic station!