[IRCA] Address for KGBC

My report to KGBC 1540 Galveston, TX came back indicating not
deliverable as addressed. The address I used was 1540 Pelican Island,
Galveston, TX 77550, and was taken off a website.

No one answers when I call the number listed for the station. Anyone
have any ideas?

Thanks for any help.

Jim Pogue
Memphis, TN