[IRCA] Fwd: POCKET LOOP

This is for those of you who were interested in the Kiwa pocket loop:
=================================
From: Craig Siegenthaler <kiwa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: June 8, 2006 10:23:50 AM PDT
To: Pete Taylor <ptdx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: POCKET LOOP

Hi Pete,

I am sorry for the long delay but I thought I might have an answer some weeks ago.

I presently have to put the Pocket Loop production "on hold" for possibly a few more weeks as I need to find one small mechanical part that I have used for years but cannot seem to find available at present.

I am not stopping production of the Pocket Loop.  Worst case is I will have to do some minor redesigning to accommodate a different part.

At present, I have about a dozen loops on back order.  If you still wish to purchase the Pocket Loop, let me know and I will add your name to the list.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay.  I hope to have a final answer to this "parts problem" within the next week.

Regards,

Craig/Kiwa

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
ICF2010 + Kiwa air core loop
DX398; Palomar loop

PS - Since I am leaving for Europe tomorrow, this doesn't help much - but at least now we know that the unit is still being made.